Who are we?
Levoplant B.V. Pouwelslaan 31
2675 BK Honselersdijk
Which data do we process?
We gather, store and process various data about you. We have described which data are involved in the summary below. We process: - name and address data
- IP addresses
- Cookies (for online channels)
- Financial data (bank account number)
- Data for the purposes of making deliveries and handling orders or providing services
- Data for the purposes of calculating and determining income and expenditure, making payments, and collecting debts
- Data to stay in touch
We retain the aforementioned data for a maximum of two years after the transaction concerned has been completed, unless the data have to be kept for longer in order to fulfil the statutory retention obligation.
For what purpose do we use your data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To make deliveries and handle orders or to provide services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To calculate and determine income and expenditure and make payments
- To collect debts, including transferring those debts to third parties for collection, and other international admin activities
- To provide transport for the goods and services to be delivered
- To stay in touch
- To optimize our online channels.
- To handle disputes and arrange audits
- To fulfil or apply a statutory obligation
On what basis do we process your data?
We process your data as part of the performance of an agreement concluded between us, an order, an enquiry, or another reason for contact.
We will not share your data with third parties or otherwise disclose them, except in the manner described below.
As part of the processing described here, your data will be shared with the following parties:
- Group companies
- Processors hired by us
- Consultants hired by us
- Tax and Customs Administration
- Supervisory authorities
We may be obliged to divulge your data on the basis of a legal requirement, on the instructions of supervisory bodies or other government agencies, in order to protect or defend our rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or combat illegal activities, alleged fraud or violations of applicable conditions.
We also reserve the right to transfer data in the event that we sell or transfer some of our business activities.
Transmission of data.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your data:
- The right to obtain from us, without constraint and at reasonable intervals, information as to whether or not data about you are being processed and, if so, to access those data .
- The right to have your data rectified or completed if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to have your data erased or to have the processing of your data restricted, provided this is in keeping with the applicable legal frameworks regarding, inter alia, the retention obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your personal situation.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing.
- The right to have your data transferred to another controller
- The right to obtain a copy of the registered data in a commonly used format
If you wish to submit a request to us on the basis of the aforementioned rights, send an e-mail to email@example.com. We may ask you for proof of your identity, for verification purposes. We strive to respond to your request within the applicable statutory period.
Please be aware that you have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your data to a supervisory authority, if you are of the opinion that such processing is a violation of privacy regulations. The Dutch Data Protection Authority is the designated supervisory authority for the Netherlands. For more information, visit the website https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
How we keep your data secure
We take data protection seriously and implement suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data are not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use automated decision-making and profiling when processing your data.